Location: London office
Smartway is a specialist distributor, partnering with healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, aid organisations and charities to ensure medicines access to patients all over the world.
We are looking for an additional Responsible Person to support continued business expansion. Day-to-day, the role will involve using our electronic Quality Management System and other custom-built systems to assure and monitor compliance within the business.
The ideal candidate would have a degree in a life science and at least 2 years’ wholesale experience; applicants should meet the MHRA criteria for being an RP and have demonstrable experience of managing a Quality Management System within the UK or Ireland.
Experience in the following business models is desirable:
- Unlicensed import and distribution (from Listed and non-Listed countries under an MS Licence);
- Distribution globally, including checking customs documentation;
- Secondary packaging activities;
- Import and export of medical devices and cosmetics;
- Distribution of veterinary products;
- Distribution of Controlled Drugs.