Location: London office
As part of Smartway's continued business expansion strategy, we are recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to serve as "front of house" for existing markets as well as new market penetration activities within Secondary Care.
This exciting role reports directly to the Global Sales Director and comprises customer interaction and administrative customer management duties.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and Italian to native language level and have the right to work in the UK. They will be experienced in similar roles, naturally empathetic and have excellent attention to detail.
Previous exposure and knowledge of the Life Sciences environment are preferred but not mandatory as full and continuous training will be provided.
The role comprises, but is not limited to:
- Handle phone and email general enquiries
- In line with company customer relationship policies
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Promote the company's brand
- Process and follow up quotes
- Issue quotes to customers
- Follow up quotes with customers
- Track and report quote conversion rate
- Process and follow orders
- Process customers' orders
- Follow customers' orders until delivery
- Monitor staggered deliveries
- Update and maintain CRM data
- Gather, input and manage CRM data in line with the company's procedures
- General administration duties
- Assist Import License application process
- Assist in general office admin duties
- Reporting to the Global Sales Director