An intrinsic need for any pharmaceutical company seeking to demonstrate the comparative effectiveness of a new drug against a competitor drug is for them to carry out a clinical trial against an active comparator which is normally the competitor drug.
To perform comparative trials, pharmaceutical companies or CRO’s must put in place robust strategies to source and supply that drug in an uninterrupted manner to all trial sites.
We recognise the difficulties that may be encountered in sourcing these drugs. Our experienced team will be able to offer you time and cost-effective, GMDP compliant solution that is appropriate for your individual business need.
We are experienced in sourcing supply with single/multiple batches, innovator and generic equivalents with the longest expiry from either direct or indirect validated suppliers. We are also highly experienced in GMDP which allows us to manage all aspects of shipping to ensure a validated and transparent process and therefore guarantee the integrity of your product from sourcing point to its end destination.
With our strong network of validated direct and indirect suppliers we are able to offer:
- A reliable, audited, cost-effective, secure and compliant service
- Guarantee of supply sourced through the most appropriate route
- Securing supply of commercial medicines in short supply
- Complete confidentiality to our customers
- A service designed by our team tailored to suit your business need
- A rapid and an accurate response to your inquiry
- Certification of comparators through our qualified person (QP), where available
- Providing documentation and relevant product information
- Safe and cost-effective shipment solution under cold chain and ambient temperature to the Clinical Trial site.